We’re running an Equipping Course on singleness from 17 May at Bedfordview.
However, space is limited – we can only accommodate 40 people in the venue as we are running our Marriage Course in our bigger venue at the same time. We asked people to RSVP online, and since it has filled up, RSVP’s are now closed.
How will the course run?
- For six consecutive Wednesday nights, starting from 17 May
- The course will be at the “church house” (opposite the parking lot from the main building)
- Meal will be available at 7pm
- Meals will cost R25 per person (as with our usual Wednesday night meals) but the course is free.
- Course will begin at 7:30pm, ending at 8:30pm.
What is this course about?
The course looks to answer the question: “What does the Bible actually say about singleness?” You might be surprised at how practical the Bible is on the topic. This small study will hopefully bring some balance for you and encourage singles to see that God has wonderful plans and purposes for this time of our lives.