There has been such positive feedback for the Marriage Course that we’re thinking of running it again later in the year at Bedfordview.
The dates we are thinking are:
- 16 August – 20 September, and
- 18 October – 22 November
We want to see who would be interested in attending. If that’s you, please fill in the the (very brief) form below.
What is the Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are married and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
Over six sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship.