What does God’s Kingdom have to do with business, anyway?
Come hear Chris Willis, an expert in the financial services industry, share his vision for how Kingdom meets the marketplace.
More about Chris:
- He has served as the previous head of Financial Planning at Alexander Forbes.
- He was concurrently chairman of the Sunday Times money club.
- He has founded two businesses which run parallel – pioneering the concept of retirement coaching (having purpose and significance in the 2nd half of life) and a boutique wealth management business.
- Chris is a member of the Financial Planning Institute (FPI) and Coaches and Mentors of SA (COMENSA) having graduated as an executive coach out of the Stellenbosch University business school.
- Chris has been married to Sue for 43 years has 3 children and 11 grandchildren.
- They own a mission base in Harare which was the original venue for the Base Church, when Ian and Bernie Weeden left Cornerstone to plant a church in Zimbabwe.
- They live on a farm in KZN and use the facilities for prayer workshops and reaching out to the local farming communities.
- Chris is passionate about an integration of Christianity and business.
- Another priority of Chris and Sue is generational overflow – that none of their children or grandchildren are lost from God’s kingdom. Recognizing their role as Grandparents in this purpose.
Join us on 8 June, 6am (coffee) and 6:30am (prompt start).
Followed by a delicious breakfast.